Our family

Our family

Monday, June 2, 2014

Maxwell Bear

We had heard about a wonderful organization that makes bears to the weight your baby was, they are called Molly Bears, each bear is hand made and everything is done by donation. Our Maxwell Bear came just the other day, what a jumble of emotions to hold his precious weight again!
I'm in the middle of planning his second birthday/angelversary extravaganza and there is so much focus on him right now and having his bear, as a physical representation of him that I can cuddle.... It's just so special. I'm really having a great time planning everything and I love that this gives me an excuse to spend time focusing on my Max.

I snuggle my Max Bear at least once a day and now so can his brother and sister, thanks again Molly Bears!


No comments:

Post a Comment